Sunday, November 5, 2017

Thanksgiving Crafts


Gobble Gobble!! Don't worry guys, I'm not skipping Turkey Day!! We LOVE Thanksgiving over Here!!! We are up to our ears in CRAFTS!! Our Christmas tree goes up with white lights only and becomes our "Thankful Tree"! We hang paper colored leaves on it and all of our friends and family fill out a leaf saying what they are thankful for! I love this tradition! I want to share with you all some of my favorite crafts... ENJOY...and stay tuned in the following weeks as the most requested and highly anticipated  HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE for 2017 starts rolling in!! I'll be sharing the hottest items and must haves for this holiday season! I'm excited to share TONS of amazing company's with you all!!

In the mean time, crafts galore!














No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...