Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Preparing for "Treaters"

I think this may be the first year that Ralph and I actually get to hand out candy….every year we NEVER get Trick or Treaters. I know this is due to location…the lake house was not as “kid” friendly as we thought it may have been, every place before that was either a main street or dead end. Our new neighborhood is beautiful, full of children and dogs…literally dogs at every single house! I think we are planning on opening up the drive way setting it up “spooky” and handing out candy together with our pups. I’m looking forward to seeing all the kids costumes! I think I’m going to do gift bags…I’m even going to make a bunch of “peanut free” bags labeled!

I have yet to construct the treat bags but I did find my {Pin}spiration.....
 These are Super easy, Pretzel bags from AcMoore, Ribbon and a Black Permanent marker! I also bought fabric treat bags that look something like these....
So I will be busy this weekend stuffing treat bags....I get so excited for these things!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...