Saturday, July 14, 2012

Whisper

I guess it was a Long day because Ralph and I are already in bed...10:30 on a Saturday Night. We had a great night...perfect actually. but the {very} best part.....


                                            Turn the clocks back 17 minutes ago....

                                                                I'm standing in the master bathroom, brushing my teeth.
Ralph walks in and stands behind me, brushes my hair back, kisses the side of my head and whispers in my ear..."How did I get so Lucky?" 


                                ~Insert Tears, Smile as big as you could imagine, although I gave a slight grin~

My heart pounding out of my chest and I think to myself...
                                                                                                   is this real?         Yes, very.




                                                                 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...