Monday, January 23, 2012

3rd Grade


 3rd GRADE HERE I COME...
I cant believe how F A S T going back to college has been.... The thought was rather daunting when I made the decision to leave the Beauty industry 2 years ago (I still keep my license up, always good to have), but here I am getting ready to do my STUDENT TEACHING this week at a local elementary school. Its hard to believe that in a year and a half (which will surely fly by) I will be in my very own classroom!! 

Throughout this college experience I have learned that it is always better to take more than less. I have been taking extra courses because I have decided that I also may want to be a High School Guidance Counselor. So MANY exciting things happening... oh and I don't mean to toot my own horn but did I mention that I also made it this far on High Honors, Deans List and had been honored into Phi Theta Kappa (*toot toot). ;) Ralph has been my True "Cheerleader" and haven eaten "Whole Foods Hot Bar" for the past week I would say a true sport :o) I know once I get into the swing of things this semester it will get easier....The pay off will be the Biggest Reward of all.


                                                                        Happy Monday Everyone. 
                                                                                                                       Sarah with an H

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...